Dawa-e-Shikam – A Complete Solution for Stomach
Dawa-e-Shikam is a combination of Ayurvedic herbal and Unani medicine that is used in the treatment and management of Acidity, Gastritis, and Heartburn (also known as Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)). It relieves the abdominal burning sensation and pain caused due to acidity.
Dawa-e-Shikam reduces the damage caused to the inner linings of the stomach by neutralizing the Hydrochloric acid (HCl) formed inside the stomach. Thereby the acid formed inside gets neutralized without causing further damage to the stomach.
On daily usage, it also reduces the amount of HCl formed inside the stomach thereby preventing gastritis. It also helps in forming protective mucous layers inside the stomach which helps in protection against damage caused due to acid formed inside the stomach.
Noor Herbal Pharma’s vision is to develop high-quality effective medicines. Noor Herbal Pharma has achieved success in inventing drugs for Infertility, Infections of the Respiratory System, Gastritis, Diseases of the Heart, Brain, Liver, Kidney, and Gynecological problems.
Noor Herbal Pharma enhances the value of human life with the application of herbs and contributing with a dedication to research, focusing on natural herbs, and minerals for the cure of human diseases.
Liquid extract of 10ml. contains:
Aube Adrak — Zingiber Officinale Rose oe — 0.771 mg
Aube Limon — Citrus Lemon (Lim) Buron f — 0.771 mg
Aabe Pudina Sabz — Mentha Arvensis Linn — 0.385 mg
Falfalsiya — Piper nigrum Linn — 0.032 mg
Quand Sufaid — Saccharun Officianawrum Linn — 8.038 gm
Dawa-e-Shikam has the following uses and benefits:
- Strengthens the stomach.
- Highly effective in curing Flatulence, Nausea, Vomiting, Retching, and Giddiness.
- Useful in the treatment and management of Gastritis, Gastralgia, Cardialgia, Colic Pain, and Acidity.
- Helps in the proper digestion of food.
- Helps in smoothening the stools thereby reducing constipation.
- Tones up the digestive system and improves appetite.
There are no side effects of Dawa-e-Shikam. It is completely safe to use as it is prepared by natural herbs.
Most of the medicines that are used for treating acidity and gastritis have serious side effects. Prolonged use of such medicines may lead to the formation of stones in the kidney.
In order to avoid such serious effects, Dawa-e-Shikam should be considered in the place of allopathic medicines and syrups.
- Adults: 6ml. Twice a day with lukewarm water. If adults have more acidity then the dose can be exceeded to 10ml.
- Children: 3ml. Twice a day with lukewarm water. If children have more acidity then the dose can be exceeded to 5ml.
If you feel a burning sensation in your chest or stomach after eating fast food items, oily food or spicy food like biryani, take 3 to 4 teaspoons of Dawa-e-Shikam with lukewarm water for immediate relief.
Note: Diabetic (sugar) patients can take Dawa-e-Shikam only if their sugar level is below 200. Diabetic patients on insulin therapy should not take Dawa-e-Shikam.
- Store in a cool and dry place at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.